Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Piercings, Piercings, BIRTHDAY!


Well, I think ya'll should know about this blog just by lookin' at tha title. Some of ya know what I'm talkin' about, some of ya do not. Well for those who don't, I'm goin' to Kamloops this Saturday with my awesomely hott babe and I will be gettin' my bellybutton pierced AND a little pink stud put into my nose. Yes that's right, PINK! Who woulda guessed that, eh? It's about time too. I've been wanting this done since I was 12 but my parents said no at tha time, but now my mom says yes even though she does live in red deer alberta, but my dad probably still wont like it BUT HEY what can he do I am 16 almost 17 and you need to be 16 to go get it done without parents permission so HAHA DAD!!! lol
And also, my sweet 17th birthday is now in 16 days!! I am sooo stoked. Even though, sadly enough, I cant go get my "N" cuz my dad is always working. But Ryan said he would take me out more whenever he can.!. ... I LOVE YA DARLIN!
But that is all .... YA'LL!
x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home