Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Big 10 Months

Ryan and I finally made it to the big 10 months of being together today (the 14th). 2 more months and it will be a year!!! I am sooo stoked. I love him with all my heart and I wouldnt change it for the world. I would risk my own life just to be with him. He makes me smile, and even makes me laugh when I am down. I know I couldn't do any better.
I am actually gonna grad earlier than the rest of the grade 12's if I can complete and pass my english 12 correspondence before the next semester. If not, well then I will be crushed and be back sitting here which is not what I want to I will do my best to get a good enough grade on it. Then if I do pass it, I will be living in Kamloops with Ryan till graduation and I will be back here for that which I am excited about already. I hope our theme will be Hawaii!!!!!
But anyway, back to what I was writting about, I am soooo glad I found a guy like Ryan who knows how to treat a girl right and with a lot of respect and I appreciate that so0o0o much! I just know that there will be MANY MANY more months to follow after this.! We are going to Kamloops tomorrow and I will be treating him to a movie and he will be taking us out for dinner. So that will be sweet.
I LOVE YOU RYAN NOW AND FOREVER!.:.MUAH! xoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home