Friday, September 21, 2007

Today is the day me and Ryan are going to Ashcroft so I can get my hair cut and re-layered. I think it will be awesome. And plus, like I have mentioned 20 times already I am also going to get my belly button and my nose pierced.!!! YAY!!
But anywho, my life is slowly getting better. I am still not at home but I am living at my stepbrother's here in town. and so far it has been good. Ryan might come to stay the night on Saturday, so that should be fun. We will be playing lots of nintendo. Yupp thats right, a girl who can play nintendo.
But some other news is that my birthday is now in 7 days!!! YESSSSSSS! And I am slowly getting my correspondence done. I just finished the fist package now I have to send it back and they will be sending me another one.
Man, being in grade 12 is stressful. you gotta figure out what you want to do with your life and where you want to go, and blah blah blah.
Anywho I just got outta the shower, time to go get ready to go to Ashcroft!!
Cyaaaaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home