Thursday, October 4, 2007

Wow

Wow, can my life get any worse than it already has? Yes only Teri and Nicole know what I am talking about. Here I thought things would soon start to calm down and I would be happy. But nooooooooooooooooo I was soooo dead wrong!!!! I mean, I have NO idea where I would be right now if I never had Ryan, or Teri or Nicole to talk to. I probably would have done something stupid. But I got a talk from both Ryan and Teri about that.
Alright lets see, my sister pretty much hates me for nooo reason at all, she said some pretty mean things to me like I how I was a screw up and blah blah blah, and Justin is being the disgusting guy he is and being perverted around me, ...... Aww I never wanna let go of Ryan. I hate men (well most men.) Hardly any of them can be trusted. And I am still living at Jon and Michelle's. I talk to my dad once in a while. But anyway the good part is that so far in my English 12 correspondence I got a 92%!!!! WOOOOOOT!
I love you Teri and Nicole. Soo sooo sooo much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home