Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Driving


I AM NOW DRIVING! WOOOOOT!!! No, I don't have my "N" just yet but I have had my "L" for a whole entire year and never got the chance to go driving when I was living at home. But, now that I am living with my step brother, Michelle has been taking me out. Last night I got to drive to Kelly Lake and back, then in town, and then to Perto-Can! It felt so good. I finally feel like I am growing up because my dad never would have taken me out but now I don't have to worry about that. Now, I don't have to rely on Ryan to dive me everywhere. Since I already have my "L" ... as soon as I know everything and can drive really well I can go get my "N" without the wait!
Last but not least, I am blonde again! WOOOT! and I am going to Kamloops tomorrow to see Ryan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home