Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Girl With Big Dreams

As I'm still young, I'm allowed to have big dreams that involve ... well ... everything!! I want to win the lotto, get rich, buy a big mansion with a pool and hot tub and a big shopping mall of my own with all the sparkly clothes I can imagine. I also want to be free and live my own life the way I want to without anyone telling me what I can and cannot do. Also ... I want me and Ryan to be together forever and make it all work so that does happen ... I want to get married one day and have kids in the future. I want to get my "N" with the nicest pink Dodge Dakota racing truck. I can keep going on and on but I think you all get the point. what can I say ... I'm young have have big dreams! (that may never come true :( )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home