Monday, December 24, 2007

Concussion Exhaustion

It's a damn good thing that I never went to school on Friday. Instead, I was in Kamloops thinking that I was gonna have a good time. SO here's the story:
My sister was just about to dye my hair as we were standing in the bathroom and all I remember is her brushing my hair and my getting dizzier and dizzier. The next thing I know, I'm opening up my eyes lying on the bathroom floor with my head pressed up against justin's chest and seeing Ryan crying and me holding his hands. I was terrified. I started to shake and couldn't stop and I wasnt really breathing right. I heard my sister talking to someone giving out the address to her place and then my head falls again. Then I wake up in an ambualnce. When I was finally ok enough to hear people talk to me and me to talk back I finally figured out what was going on. Since I was puking for 5 hours that early morning I musnt had anything left of me. I bashed my head on the toilet in the bathrooom and I was lying unconsious on the floor. The doctors told me it was half because of tons of stress and half becuase of the flu. That was the most terrifying moment of my life. I don't really remember much of Friday including falling and hitting my head and with some random little things, it takes me a little while for it all to hit me.
And just to top it all off, I come back from the hospital, rest, and find shit written to me that stresses me out even more. I lost my best friend cuz she'd rather chose someone she knew for only 2 months over me who shes known for 3 and a half years. Lucky me just what I need to heal and feel better from everything thats already happened. Merry Christmas to me :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home