Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ready, Set, Go !!

Yes that's right. I'm ready, I'm set, and I'm GOING! WOOT WOOT! .... I can't possibly be more excited than I am now. I know for sure that I'm graduating early regardless. Yesturday I called my correspondence teacher dude and had a good conversation about how well I'm doing with my work, which I'm now finished. Right now I sit at 79% overall in my correspondence and all I need to pass on my final is 11% !! Yupp that's right 11% ,...... that is awesome!!!!! So I know I can do that. When that's done, Ryan and I will be living in our own one bedroom appartment instead of sharing one with my sister and justin. That just isn't working. So like I said, I'm ready, I'm set, and I'm going .... ( in 18 more school days !! )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home