Monday, December 3, 2007

I hate where this is getting us :S

What have we become?? I HATE what being apart is doing to us. I HATE IT!
I hate having a boyfriend who has moved away. Well, yes, I love him and I am happy for him that he finally got away from this place, but what about me??? I am the one who got left behind and no one will EVER understand how I feel. Him being away and me being here is causing nothing but relationship issues! I guess no one will understand this becuase no body is in the same postion as I am in. The other day me and ryan of course got into another fight and he told me he didnt care about me anymore and doesnt have the same feelings for me as he used too! Talk about harsh. He later told me he didnt mean any of that, and he loves me, but being apart is distroying us! it literally is. That is why I am so darn excited to grad and make things better between us. I love him with all my heart and I know I have a future with him, and I dont want to lose that opportunity. I dont wanna lose him and I know for a fact he doesnt want to lose me either. But we are slipping and I dont know what to do!!

Anybody got an suggestions??? HELP ME!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home