Monday, December 10, 2007

Todd ... I'm VERY ashamed! Naughty Naughty......

This blog should be humorous to some ... but to me, man it's embarrassing! Today, Nicole and I went over to Jon and Michelle's and hung out for a while. Todd, first, began poking me and pinching (yes) my boob. Now, that is not something you do in front of a 2 year old. But being Todd, he just didn't care. Anyway, umm well Chase (the 2 year old) was goofing around so I thought I would just bug him back and where does that get me??? Being SHIRTLESS that's where!!! Chase started pulling down my shirt and pulled my bra down just a little but enough to see *things* .. MY THINGS! I'm so ashamed of Todd of how he is being a "role model" towards those kids. And now Mackenzie, well I think she will grow up to be a lezbein cuz Todd is also teaching her how to grab my boobs. SHAME ON YOU TODD, SHAME ON YOU!!
* And no I am not mad at Todd, I also find this kinda funny ... but man. Thats just wrong! *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home