Thursday, March 13, 2008

Keepin myself alive

Kamloops life is turning out not so bad anymore. ryan and I are doing so well it's amazing. And yes we are still on the hunt for a one bedroom place but we are going to some on Sunday to take a look at them. I applied at Maripoza for a job and now I'm just waiting to hear back from them. I really hope I get it as I have great fashion skills and Maripoza is my favorite store ever!!! Hehe.
So much has been going on with me lately. My dad had a recent heart attack a little while ago but he is doing really really well now so that's a releif. And last weekend my little brother had to go get eye surgery which scared the hell out of me cuz he tried that when he was 3 and died for 15 minutes ... so I was really nervous about him going, but HE IS GOOD. So I can smile about that. Hmmm what else.... oh ... you woulda thought that me moving to Kamloops would reduce all this highschool drama but it still continues to follow me as some poeple dont know how to keep their big trap shut. Luckily I'm not there or I would flip, but I'm here starting my own life and beginning not to care what anyone else says or has to say. But other than that, tomorrow is mine and Ryan's one year and four months ... of course we're not gonna celabrate that until our one year and six months but it is still something good to state out. And I'm happy. My mom and I have been talking alot more since she lives in Alberta but we have been keeping in touch a lot .. and oh ... for my grad present .. I might be going to West Edmonton Mall AGAIN! !!! YAY
Well thats all I have to say I gotta go use the phone!

xx You Know You Love Me xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home