Saturday, February 16, 2008

Putting the pieces together

Ok, well I've been told that it would be a nice idea if I kept in touch so let's see what i have all been up to.
Well for starters, me and ryan got back together on Wednesday and I'm happier than ever. And as of right now, we are looking for another apartment because my sister doesnt get off my back. She's always saying you cant do this you cant do that blah blah blah so we ar lookin for somewhere else to live. And as soon as we get that figured out, I can FINALLY start looking for a job.... I just need to know where I'm gonna be living first since I cant drive and ya ... so thats that.
And right now I am sitting here all alone doing some laundry. Ryan went back to clinton until tomororw cuz he's gotta work and melissa and justin are now in Clinton doing .. i dont know what. So I'm bored and decided to write. But now I'm done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Wadlegger said...

Hi kaitlyn!

Good to hear from you. Glad to hear that you are working things out, too. Where are you job hunting? Good luck!

10:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home