Monday, February 4, 2008

Need to let out a heartache

As alot of people know, me and ryan have split up on Friday and I am heartbroken .. I'm coming back to clinton today to talk to him ....
While I have been alone I wrote a poem letting out my feelings...
It's called You're My Dream Come True:

You touch my heart in so many ways,
It's you that my heart calls for everyday,
You're more than I could ask for,
You're my dream come true.

The smiles we shared together,
When I met you I knew you were the one,
Ever since then, there's no other place I would rather be
Being in your arms was so wonderful
Tears of missing you, i wish you could see.

PLease Ryan, come back to me when you have your month of space,
As you will begin to notice, you love me more than a friend,
And that our love is meant to be.

You mean the world to me,
Can't you see??
I hope you will see how much you mean to me.
I will always be here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home