Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Playing games????

Why do guys like to play games with you??
First they make you cryy and let you go then the next day they ask you what's gonna happen.
Ryan meant a lot to me .. and I know I can move on .. but I choose not too. I really honostly dont know what to do .. the other day he told me FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER he never got any sleep cuz he was up thinking all night about "us" ... he said that now he knows he has changed for the worst and he thinks he can change back.
But I told him I didnt want to be hurt as his girlfriend or even as his friend .. so i told him not to talk to me unless he does change and can fully respect me for who I am ... that's what I deserve.
This all hurts me too much .. Maybe I'm trying to move on too fast ya know?? Maybe me being happy right now isn't for real .. maybe it's all an act. I DONT KNOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home