Monday, October 22, 2007

Being A - P - A - R - T with distance

Having a long distance relationship is so hard, well it's hard for those who are actually in love.
Me and Ryan have been together for 11 months now, and we have been seeing eachother everyday for those past 11 months, but now he is back in Kamloops and I only getta see him every weekend.
It's hard and upsets me only to know that I was the one who was left behind. Thats whats making it so hard for me. Imagine just seeing someone you love everyday of your life and then BAM now it is every weekend! Its a tough situation but I will not let that get in the way of us. I will not cry to make it harder to get through. It just sucks because I have so much fun with him and hes the one who puts a smile on my face everyday and makes me laugh. I am hoping that I get my correspondence finished before February so that way, I dont have to live like this anymore!
I LOVE YOU BABY! .:. Forever and Always! .:.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home