Saturday, May 17, 2008

a new beginning

whoa, well for the longest time, every smile i have ever put on my face was fake. but now, i can show my true self and be who i wanna be. I'm talking about my life ... where i am, what i do, who i'm with ......
right now i'm living in Red Deer, Alberta and have been for about a month now. I feel so great. I'm in a different environment, different province, different everything!!!! I met some pretty cool people up here but there's one person whos pretty much my best friend right now. His name is Jaret. We hang out like everyday weather it's at work ( YES HE GOT ME A JOB!! ) or at the pool. the movies, where ever ... he's like the most coolest guy i met.
I made like $500 this week working which is awesome... i need the money anyway .... i'm also getting a tan , gaining some muscule, and losing a little bit of weight hehehe.
The other weekend, jaret and i went and saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall!!! i recommend anyone to go and see that ,,,, funniest comendy I have seen in a while!
but i will right more later, right now i got a hang over hahaha! Whole bottle of Gibsons last night! WHOOO!

><><>< ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home