Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fun Time

On thursday I will be heading to Kamloops to stay there for the weekend, and I will be coming back on Monday at 12:30 in the morning since that is the only time I can actually catch the bus at. But anyway, my mom is also there staying with my sister and Justin and Ryan so I will finally be able to see her after 4-5 months. Which will be pretty awesome to finally see another family member that DOESN'T drive me crazy. But also, while I am there me and Ryan will be going to see Saw 4 in theatres and he will FINALLY be going to get his hair cut. He looks like a grub right now hahaha. Oh and I will be going into Viva to see ifthey have any good grad dresses there yet. Woot. Should be an awesome weekend. One stupid thing though is that my mom and melissa are going to see State Of Shock!! Well thats not the stupid part, the stupid part is that State Of Shock will be performing in a bar, so I am not old enough to go!! And it sucks!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home