Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Surprise


This halloween is going to be different from any other Halloween I have had. Thanks to Teri, I will be able to make it into Kamloops to visit Ryan. Now, the actual surprise is that he does not know that I am coming there to see him, Melissa and Justin know that I am coming, but Ryan doesn't. I am going to get Todd to pretend that it is the pizza guy (since we have to call their room to get into the front door) and then I am going to go knock on the door and it will be ME!
He will like the fact that I will be there. I miss him soo much since he has moved but I still do getta see him on weekends, it's just different since I don't getta see him EVERYDAY! I was there on the weekend and he is coming down here this weekend...
But I am just excited that I get to surprise him for Halloween!!! WOOOOOOOT!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ter bear!! said...

lol your welcome babe! Ryan will be so surprised lol

12:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home