Tuesday, October 30, 2007

There's No Place Like Home

I am finally going back home today. All this stress of not being there and not being able to have my own queen size bed is a tough thing to go through. But it is all coming to an end. I am going home today after school, I packed all my stuff last night from Jon and Michelle's and I have a total of 6 garbage bags and 1 duffle bag. The funny part is that it is all full of clothes except for 3 bags. But I am actually happy to go home, it's not because I missed living with my dad but it's the fact that I will be done school in 3 more months so I mine as well spend my time at home. And I have also missed living with my dufus brother. hahaha.
But yeah I am going home ... which makes things a whole lot easier on the rest of my family. What can I say ... I am finally growing up to make my own decissions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ter bear!! said...

aww babe i am glad things are working out for you and that u get your own QUEEN SIZE BED BACK ahaha luv ya babe

12:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home