Tuesday, November 13, 2007

One Amazing Year

Dispite the rough patch we are now crossing and going back to what we were, Ryan and I will have been together for ONE YEAR tomorrow! Oooh Yaaa baby, one whole year. That is awesome and it has got be the best one year of my life. Ryan is coming to see me tomorrow after I am done school and we are gonna go out for dinner and watch a movie just the 2 of us. I actually kept doubting myself and our relationship when we had the "big fight" going on, but it is now passing by. I guess it's true what they say "LIFE ISN'T ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS, IT'S ABOUT LEARNING TO DANCE IN THE RAIN!" All I can say is, I am glad we worked things out, I would hate to see my life without him in it. It would be a disaster, he is the one thing that meant, well MEANS, EVERYTHING to me. I LOVE YOU RYAN! I loved you yesturday, I love you today, I love you tomorrow, I love you forever and always.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ter bear!! said...

AWW babe thats awesome!

HAPPY ONE YEAR RYAN AND KATY!!!

love ya both have a great time!!

2:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home