Friday, November 23, 2007

Growing Up Means Handling Things The Right Way

It all happend on Tuesday around 2:30. Kaylana followed me down to the bus stop with amanda driving her and guitanna in the truck also. Kaylana got out and started cutting me down calling me a slut and a b"tch and what not. This is the reason why I wanted to leave clinton is because I am TIRED of her shit. SICK AND TIRED. She kept looking me up and down just callin me a slut and what not. Then she stated pushing me around ... and then this is where the title of this blog comes in I done the right thing and never pushed her back or punched her or nothin like that. So I finally just told her off and to stop feeding off my life if she actually had one of her own then she just got into the truck and left. So when I got to the bus stop, I called my dad who called the school and now I (well my dad) is gonna charge all 3 of those girls for touching me. I hope they have all learnt their lesson, if not theres nothing I can do cuz atleast I am the more mature one who knows that fighting doesn't solve anything. It makes you feel good, but it just causes more problems. And another reason why I wont fight her is because I promised Ryan I wouldnt and not only that, but I dont wanna screw up my grade 12 year!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Wadlegger said...

I applaude you for stepping away and not fighting. Hopefully all this can be worked out, so that everyone can attend school in safe environment.

7:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home