Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Keepin Busy

I swear I have no free time to do ANYTHING! When I wake up it's always get ready for school, go to school, come home, shower, eat dinner, talk to Ryan on the phone, then for the rest of the night it's "HOMEWORK TIME", then it is off to bed with me. God, I am soooo happy that I am gradding early but man, I didn't expect to be sooo darn busy. The only time I get to do whatever I want to do is on the weekend when I getta see Ryan. Not only is it homework keepin me busy, but I am also getting a head start on packing up my room and gettin rid of the things I don't need or don't want. Some of the clothes I dont wear anymore I am trying to sell to some of my friends and earn some extra money cuz boy! Do I need it!!!! So there is my life. BUSY BUSY BUSY! and nothing but busy. All well I always look on the bright side, this will all pay off and in 2 months I will be living with Ryan in Kamloops!! YAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home