Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Games Of War

So it all begins again. I hate this school with a passion, not because of the teachers, not because of my friends, but becuase of the stupid stuck up kids in the school who like to talk behind everyone's backs. I am sooo tempted to drop high school or just go somewhere else. I am tired of walking down the hallway and hearing nothing but "ohhh ew she's such a slut" ... like what is that? JEALOUSY!!!????? I think so. Because if it wasn't then why would they bother with my own life instead of theirs? Normally people talk about others only because they have no life of their own. It's funny, I'm not famous, but B*tchs talk about me like I am!
All I have left to say is that I only got 2 more months left of highschool then I don't have to put up with any of this BS!
Peace Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home